Did you make friends from cafemom?(I mean not just talking online, but in person as well:)

Albi1623

Asked by Albi1623 at 11:10 PM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Nope.
    Anonymous

• A few i have talked to also on myspace or yahoo! I dont know if you havent noticed noone on here is very friendly. WOuld be hard to make friends.. ppl are always arguing. There are a hanful of nice ladies on here but hard to find! Just my own OP~
    faithful78

Answer by faithful78 at 11:19 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• No.
    Anonymous

• I agree with faithful. I have heard of a few that have met, but everyone here is usually too far from each other (if they do become freinds, I have met some really cool and sweet moms here that give good advice and love to joke and the rest are just here to be mean.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 11:22 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Yes, as a matter of fact, a group of us got together for lunch yesterday. We plan to do it once a month (at least).

BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 11:27 PM on Mar. 12, 2009