• In the Spotlight:

OverNight Bag

When are you ladies packing your overnight bag for the hospital? or when did you pack it?!

HayHayMarie2009

Asked by HayHayMarie2009 at 11:11 PM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• haha, I went into preterm labor. One day I thought I was going into labor, so we went in to check out what was up, they kept me for two whole days and I thought the baby was coming then....he didn't and I was able to go home, I packed the SECOND I got home, and a week later we were back at the hospital.
    Adeline1210

Answer by Adeline1210 at 11:13 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• i packed mine at i think 37 weeks....
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 11:14 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I packed my bag real early........30 weeks!
    mommy_bink

Answer by mommy_bink at 11:46 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I personally didnt have one packed for Javier because of the c section and preeclampsia sneaking up on me so suddenly towards the end, but I plan to pack my bag sometime towards the end of April to the beginning of May. No need to rush, at least for me. She wont let me go before 36 weeks.
    Rose87

Answer by Rose87 at 8:27 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• i think i packed mine around 35weeks. i have two bags. one for myself and one for the baby. i just can't wait to use it.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 8:40 AM on Mar. 13, 2009