Is it just me or is this whole thing getting boring?

I used to love coming here but lately it has been so blah, silly questions, the good questions don't last long because the get drowned with more silly questions, nothing funny. Why oh Why? It was not like this a year ago. What happened?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:16 PM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I just got here, so it's all new and fun to me. But I'm sure that'll die down. Then there will be some new crazy story or study for people to argue over, and it will kick back up!
    BaisMom

Answer by BaisMom at 11:47 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• simple frownI'm sorry.....it must be me. I wasn't here a year ago!

Anonymous

• i hear ya i could stay on here till 2 am now i get on here and am off in like 15 min
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 11:19 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Yes, I hear ya. If you post a silly question now, you are inflaming someone. I don't even know what the hell that means... But I would hate to think I was making someone spontaneous combust or something. We used to do silly questions all the time... But now, whatever you say, you might offend someone. But, if you'd like us to tell you you are or are not pregnant, then go ahead and ask.. we are good at that one!!!! LOL
    Anonymous

• I've been here since Oct. or so and I always thought the weekdays were better then the weekends and now IDK anymore. Somedays are better then others.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 11:46 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• all things get boring after a while.
    Anonymous

• its because you all kicked off the best people
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:39 AM on Mar. 13, 2009