Responsible Pot Smoking

I asked this in another Q&A and didn't get a answer. Please can someone answer me

I would like to ask a serious question and I'm not being snarky but what is responsible smoking. Like I do drink but I've never had more than three and if I start to even feel a bit buzzed I stop. I've never been drunk.(yes I know I'm a lame lol) but my point is you can have a cocktail or a couple of drinks and not get "drunk" or hell even buzzed(cause one drink won't make you buzzed) but how do you do that smoking pot. I"m really curious. My SO smokes. I hate it. But in my opinion he's excessive. He does it every chance it's offered to him. That's borderline substance abuse to me. So can someone educate poor lame me

sexy_with_5

Asked by sexy_with_5 at 11:16 PM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Anytime you smoke pot, (NOW CHECK THIS OUT) YOU ARE DOING DRUGS. It doesn't matter what anyone says.. IT'S A DRUG. Drugs are bad. Drugs are not our friends... Didn't people learn this in kindergarten? Your SO is an idiot. Only trashy, uneducated people do drugs. Do you live in a trailer as well???
    Anonymous

• ummm excuse me I live in a trailer what's wrong with that????????????????????
    Anonymous

• Anon shut the fuck up you moron. No we live in a house you should know it well your cardboard box sits right next to it. Go away you freaking pest
    sexy_with_5

Answer by sexy_with_5 at 11:21 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Oh and dear sweet anon only cowards talk shit from behind an anonymous name. Can't talk shit out in the open or are you scared that we will all see that you are really the trashy one
    sexy_with_5

Answer by sexy_with_5 at 11:22 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• anon 19 I also live i an trailer what is so wrong with that?
    Anonymous

• can someone please answer my question. Anon is here just to start shit. She/he/it is a troll. I would really like to know the answer to my question
    sexy_with_5

Answer by sexy_with_5 at 11:24 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Anon--what the hell? She was looking for an answer to a question not to be insulted or have her hubby insulted. If you disagree with it you can say your opinion without bashing.

Truth is hun, there isnt such as responsible pot smoking. It makes you fuzzy and slows your judgement all the time, even with one joint.

If you dislike your SO doing it...talk to him. Tell him how you feel.
    AdensMommy1107

Answer by AdensMommy1107 at 11:26 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• adensmom ty. he did stop for a while but went back. he says he enjoys it
    sexy_with_5

Answer by sexy_with_5 at 11:30 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• From everything I've read and everyone I've talked to I think weed is similar to alchohol in that there is a time and place and you need to use common sense and moderation.  And I think it's just like anything else, someone who wakes-n-bakes (just like someone who wakes up wanting to do a shot of liquor) has a problem. Some one who can do it occassionally and doesn't have a problem stopping doesn't have a problem.  To me there are three phases concerning the use of mind altering drugs (alchohol & some RX meds included) there is use, there is abuse, and there it is an addiction. Not everyone will become addicted.

But, sexy with 5, I've definitely known LOTS of people who could get buzzed from one drink...light-weights, LOL, jk

BubbaLuva

Answer by BubbaLuva at 11:35 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Hmm..well I dont know how YOU feel about it but I would definitely try to make sure he stops for good. Maybe get him some help or give him an ultimadium (sp sorry) I just personally dont think a father with FIVE children should be smoking. My dad smoked/smokes (idk if he still does) and I hated it..when I went through that phase myself I would actually take some of his stuff...I dont think you'd want your children doing that one day and neither would he
    AdensMommy1107

Answer by AdensMommy1107 at 11:36 PM on Mar. 12, 2009