what do u think i should do?

me and my hubby were separated and i got pregnant with someone else. anyway he wants to be in the delivery and so does my hubby should i let him or should i make him wait? what would u do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:18 PM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I think the bio father should be in there.
    Anonymous

• are you and the father involved? other than the act that gave you this baby?
    Adeline1210

Answer by Adeline1210 at 11:24 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• The biological dad should be in the room. This baby is his not your husband's. Hubby should wait outside for this one.
    BooBear666

Answer by BooBear666 at 11:25 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• if you cheated on your husband and he still wants to be a big part of this baby's life, then that really is saying something, I would not dismiss that so easily
    Anonymous

• You are the one giving birth. You're the one that should decide who gets to be in the delivery room.

I suppose it would be a big factor as to who would be raising this child? Just because someone donated sperm does not make him a father. However, if he is committed to being involved in this child's life, then perhaps you should.

Ultimately, the choice is yours.
    Busimommi

Answer by Busimommi at 11:28 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• What is your relationship now? Is he going to be the father of the baby and be involved? If so, then he should be in the delivery room. However, if he is going to sign his rights over to your husband then I think it should be up to you and your husband. Although, even if he is going to sign his rights over it would be nice of you and the DH to include him in the delivery. As far as your husband, he should be there regardless of whether or not the bio dad is going to be there. It may not be his baby, but you are his wife and if you want him there he should be there.
    JMmama

Answer by JMmama at 11:29 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• i didn't cheat on my hubby just were separated and almost divorced. he was with more people then me i was with just the one. he left me thanks tho. but i love him and were past it all just want to know booth or my hubby my hubby is there for me the other guy just for the baby
    Anonymous

• just wondering if its to weird to have both of them
    Anonymous

• it would probably be weird to have both. And I'm not insulting you, but if you weren't divorced officially, it's still cheating. even if he cheated on you. I'm really sorry you had to go through anything. So your hubby and you are back together, and are going to raise this baby that is this other guy's....does the other guy want any part of being a father to the baby?
    Anonymous

• I say if you can have both in there then both should be there. talk to the medical staff at the hospital and see if they can make an exception to have both bio father and step dad in there with you. You are going to need the support for you and bio dad will want to see his little one be born. still its your chose you could chose not to have either of them in there and just have your mother or a friend in there with you lol :D good luck sweetheart
    Leauna

Answer by Leauna at 12:20 AM on Mar. 13, 2009