Have you ever been in or witnessed a miracle up front and personal?

Other than childbirth. I have witnessed many miracles.Would you like to share the miracles you have witnessed?

Alize26

Asked by Alize26 at 11:20 PM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• all of the testimonies are great and wonderful thank you.
    Alize26

Answer by Alize26 at 3:49 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• i never have like as good as the one someone told me they were in but they got in a accident and i piece of glass should of fell and cut her and killed her and her mom was there and said she saw two angles holding it up and they got her moved and it fell right after
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 11:24 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I was driving to my flute lesson and in the left lane about to get into the left-turn lane. Something tells me to shift to the right, even though I had to be in the left. Moments after I get into the right, the car that was behind me hit the car that was in front of me...HARD. If I hadn't listened to that voice, that instinct... I would have more than likely been hit.
    saphire_eyes802

Answer by saphire_eyes802 at 11:26 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I had a close call with death if another car had not honked at me I really would have been dead, because a car was in this car's rear I could not see it and it was speeding! God protected me! Thank You Jesus!!! 8 mo preggo when this happened!
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 11:26 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Yes I have.. I had cervix cancer and GOd healed me praise his Holy name..

hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 12:38 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I have had a few, but the biggest one was a few years ago. I had a car full of kids I was taking home and we were on this very narrow 2 lane road. Well the car in front of me stopped suddenly to turn into a driveway and there was no way I could stop. I remember seeing another car in the other lane so I knew I could not swerve over there so I thought in my head that I needed to go left so I would hit the car on my side and hopefully the kids would not get hurt. 2minutes later we were in front of those cars, somehow we had gone right between them and not hit either of them. To this day I do not know how that happened, there was definitely not room for me to do that, but yet that is what happened. We even talked to the other drivers after because I stopped thinking I had to have hit one and they were both like how did that happen there was no room. All I could say is someone was watching over us!

soccerchik8287

Answer by soccerchik8287 at 12:40 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• When my daughter was 10 we were driving home from shopping quite a distance from our home. While coming into a small town with a busy intersection, God told me to pull over and pray. We pulled over and begin to pray. The next thing we heard was emergency vehicle sirens. When God gave me the release to get back on the road, when we came to the intersection, there had been a terrible accident just minutes after we pulled over. I know that God intervened to spare us from being involved in that accident. I used this as an opportunity to teach my daughter that we don't always know why God does the things he does, or instructs us to do certain things, or sometimes doesn't answer our prayers the way we think He should, but we have to always remember that He sees the future, He sees the whole picture when we don't. And if we will always follow His lead, we will be better off than when we do our own thing without His protection.

BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 1:08 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Blessedmommy4 That is an awesome testimony!
    mommiejay453

Answer by mommiejay453 at 1:12 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Yes. When my son was born he was classified as a "flop baby". He had troubles breathing on his own and I worried that we were going to lose him. Now 13 years later you would never know that he had such a rough start. He is very smart (straight A's) and completely healthy.

Also when my son was very little he fell from a very high dresser when my ex-husband was attempting to change his diaper. When I went in to see why he was crying my ex told me how strange it was on the way he fell, that he had fallen sort of backwards, "bounced" off a wicker clothes basket and onto the floor. So he was unharmed, just upset from the fall. When I went to pick him up I saw a light whisp go by my face, an angel letting me know that they had it covered.

I've had incidences in which I KNOW my angels stopped my car so that I wouldn't get into an accident.
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 7:12 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• That gave me chills, BlessedMommy!! That's awesome!
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 7:13 AM on Mar. 13, 2009