Why am i the one who is wrong?

So...i have been married since June and have been with my now husband and his son for 31/2 years. We are expecting our first child together in about a week and a half. We have all been fighting for the past month or so and finally had a family meeting tonight. So my step-son and I talk and get things pretty much settled and under control. Then I ask my husband if he had anything to say...my step-son had just gone to bed...and he tells me that Im wrong b/c i am pregnant and he cant wait until I have the baby b/c I will be able to turn back to normal. But all I ask of the both of them is to give me some space and have patience. So I guess I am wrong b/c my hormones are going crazy....BLAH!! Ive tried to talk calmly...and nothing changes...my husband thinks im crazy I guess....Im sooooo done!!

kayteee25

Asked by kayteee25 at 11:20 PM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• lol. I am SO not saying you are wrong. But I do know for me, especially during those last few weeks, I was not completely aware how I treated people. And I KNOW my husband loves me, but he said the same thing, that he was really ready for baby to get here so I would go back to normal, so he could get his wife back. We just become hormonal, I don't know all the details about your family so I'm not going to comment, I'm sure it's hard. But as much slack as they need to give you, go easy on them too. Good luck, and congrats!!
    Adeline1210

Answer by Adeline1210 at 11:23 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• OMG....Im going to strangle one of them or one of the dogs....
    kayteee25

Answer by kayteee25 at 11:28 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• hahahahahhaha, baby girl, YOU PREGNANT! Get you some ice cream!!! lol before you end up on the 11 o'clock news!
    Adeline1210

Answer by Adeline1210 at 11:38 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• will it get better???
    kayteee25

Answer by kayteee25 at 9:32 PM on Mar. 13, 2009