What would you think of this email i got.. i think its strange

I dont know this person, i received this email on myspace and the pesron that sent it doesnt have any pictures anything written on her page and no friends.. but it says she is from my area... she doesnt know my SO either.. and i find it weird she has knowledge of my life.. here is the message i just received.

"
I came across your page actually like a couple of months ago and came and visited once and a while cause I thought your pages was so cute and upbeat and full of optimism for the future. I am so happy for you that your daughter came with no complications and that she is healthy and well along with being a super cutie. I hope to come by every once and awhile and see her grow and see how you are handling being a 1st time mom. I am sure that will be and interesting adventure for you and your boyfriend.
Congrats to you,Stefen and baby Brooke. I hope your family find only happiness
Jessie"

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 11:21 PM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Weird! Make your page private!!!
    StifflersMom82

Answer by StifflersMom82 at 11:22 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Creppy.
    Any way to find out who she is?
    If you can't, I suggest blocking her or reporting her page.
    But before all that maybe ask how she knows you.
    DesignerMom0801

Answer by DesignerMom0801 at 11:23 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• wow that is weird are you sure you don't know her maybe met her once somewhere? I would send her a message and say i am not trying to be mean but i don't think i know you how do you know me! good luck
    jballentine

Answer by jballentine at 11:23 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• So is that a bad thing? When you post on My Space and Facebook, you have to expect things like that. It's internet land. Do not ever post your real pics or names on stuff like that... I know of one person who's innocent face wound up on some porn image.... You have to expect that kind of stuff when you open your life up to everyone.
    Anonymous

• I'd be a little leery of that. Too many nut jobs around!
    Mishelly728

Answer by Mishelly728 at 11:24 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• scary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

josalin

Answer by josalin at 11:27 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• it could be your boyfriends ex... I had that issue only i got harrassing emails from "unknown" profile... I had a friend who is a cop track the email and found out where it came from... since i only knew of one person from the location i knew and confronted her... she denied denied denied... but it all came out in the end... GL
    theheartbaby

Answer by theheartbaby at 11:28 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• maybe she is your SO other women. Ask him about it
    Anonymous

• adjust your setting to where only ppl on ure list can message you. And put your page private so noone can see your page but friends. kinda creepy~
    faithful78

Answer by faithful78 at 11:31 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• have you blocked her and reported her?
    Anonymous