Not trying to be mean...

I'm not trying to be mean because I trully care about all the ppl. on my friends list but some friends send me every piece of junk mail, survey, insperational note, picture, etc... that they can find.

Just today 1 friend sent me 7 e-mails of those pictures with cute insperational words & yeterday (I counted) there was 11 from this 1 person.

I know this sounds really mean, & I'm not trying to be, but it's aggitating me that I have "15" emails in my inbox & not one is real mail it's all bulk, mass email junk.

Don't get me wrong I like inperational things, I'm actually a sucker for them (to the point of tears) but how many can you send in one day? Or Can't you just wait to send them all in 1 email?

I don't know...Is anyone else aggrivated by that sort of thing? Am I alone on this matter & am I complete jerk for even thinking it?

How do you tell someone to quit with the mass emails or do u just keep it to ur self

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:32 PM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• I love the people in my friends list. but I HATE chain mails. "if you don't resend this Johnny may die!, "if you don't resend this God knows you don't love him"....what a crock....I HATE them all
    Anonymous

• I hate those! I've actually deleted people off my friends list that sent them to me all the time. I hate them in my real e-mail and on my myspace too. It's nice and all but really not necessary.
    Anonymous

• I agree! I do not like bulk mail at all and rarely read it. So if you are a jerk, I'm a jerk right along with you!
    Mishelly728

Answer by Mishelly728 at 11:36 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• OMGOSH! You must be on the same list I am on and it's driving me NUTS!!! I don't mind a few here and there, but I don't like gettinga ton of chain things, "pass it ons"  and stuff like that. I'm just too nice of a person to say anything, I would not want to hurt any one's feelings or embarrass them. So, I'll read them and delete them, I guess. but I definitely know where you're coming from on that! LOL

BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 11:37 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I'm the poster...

I don't even read them anymore, I click them all and mark them all as read until I get the next bulk bulk emails. Then I do it again.

I'm glad to know I'm not alone. I just feel aweful because they are good ppl. sending sweet messages but really how many per day? I don't need more then 1 and even 1 a day may aggitate me a little. Sending me 5plus a day is beyond annoying.
    Anonymous

• I hate those emails. I would rather someone just email me and say hello.
    Magpie75

Answer by Magpie75 at 11:49 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I hate those! I have an answer to all of them, but alas, it's too long for here. It's too bad though because it's hilarious! Part of it goes like this,

Thanks to you and your many emails, I will never again be able to sit on a toilet seat without worrying about a giant spider biting my ass......
    Thanks to you, I will never drink another Coke since you told me it could clean my toilet.
    Thanks to you, I will die in the next 5 minutes if my neighbor's friends, sisters, ex husband in law doesn't give this email to 44 people who speak Swahili..............
    4kidsandadog

Answer by 4kidsandadog at 12:06 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha 4kidsandadog...please post the rest...lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• 4kidsandadog, I got an email with the same answer you're talking about to send to people who send all the junk stuff. It is very funny!

BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 12:24 AM on Mar. 13, 2009