Would you ever fly out of the country to meet a man you talk to online and phone?

My best friend is.. She has been talking to a man for months online. Shes flying to meet him for a weekend in the caymane Islands. I say shes gonna be on unsolved mysteries. Whats you thought?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:35 PM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I agree with you.
    Anonymous

• She'll show up on Cold Case, two years from now.
    Anonymous

• Heck no, I'd never do that! Doesn't she watch the news? Or Lifetime Movies?
    Mishelly728

Answer by Mishelly728 at 11:37 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Why don't you try and stop her?
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 11:39 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I honestly say that I would NEVER EVER fly anywhere and meet anyone I dont know!! Now for the other side, you cant downfall everyone. Life is made up of taking risks SOOO having said that..If your friend is really wanting to go, then let her! I would encourage having a friend or someone go with her for safety reasons though.
    SweetKYmom

Answer by SweetKYmom at 11:39 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• No way. There are far too many perverts out there stalking women and children.
    Scorpio359

Answer by Scorpio359 at 11:40 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Yep shes foever watchn lifetime and tru tv. She also had a kid.. Im scared for her.
    Anonymous

• My sister had met a guy off the computer and married him within 3 months of them knowing each other once. Everyone tried to warn her it wouldn't work but she of course knew more than us and did it anyway and they ended up in a rough divorce like we all expected. You can't really tell someone that has their mind made up what they need to do but you can just sit back and hope it doesn't end badly. Hopefully this guy won't be a psycho or something when she gets there! I think it's nuts in these kind of days to met strangers off the computer and trust them so easily. It's fine if a person uses caution going into it.
    sunkiss456

Answer by sunkiss456 at 11:41 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• WTF No! I met my SO online from across the country a few years ago, but he came to see me, and my friends and family knew.

HER going all the way to a different country ALONE to meet someone [a man] whom she's NEVER met before...yikes...
    BaisMom

Answer by BaisMom at 11:43 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Ive told her its a bad idea.. everyone has! I thought maybe he should come here and see her. Ive heard of ppl meeting offline but its crazy these days. Ill keep ya posted let yall know if she comes back!
    Anonymous