Shortcuts tab

What happened to the shortcuts tab on the top of my page? I have several groups that I have shortcuts on and the tab is gone. Is it just my profile? It is still on my profile homepage. Can I get it back?

lighthouseRR

Asked by lighthouseRR at 11:35 PM on Mar. 12, 2009 in About CafeMom

• don't know, i'm still trying to figure out the new layout. it should be on the right side of your page...not sure though. i'm not liking the new layout at all.
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 11:37 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• The funny thing is I used it one moment then it was gone the nxt time I looked.
    lighthouseRR

Answer by lighthouseRR at 5:12 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Hi lighthouseRR,

We recently made some changes and removed the secondary navigation bar from several areas of the site (groups, Answers, journals, Showdowns, etc.) and replaced it with a blue navigation box.

You can find the box in the upper right-hand corner of the page.

|The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 9:45 AM on Mar. 14, 2009