Are kids meaner now-a-days?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:47 PM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i dont know. as a kid kid i lived in a lower class neighborhood where all kids were mean, crude, ignorant, ect. then as a pre-teen/teen I moved to an upper class neighborhood where kids were still dumb but much nicer as a whole. that was over 10 years ago and I've had no real interaction with kids since.
    Anonymous

• I don't know. They can be mean now, but I remember some pretty mean ones from my childhood as well! The main difference is that, back then, the mean ones got their butts blistered when they were caught being mean. Now, the school psychologist is called in for an evaluation, followed by therapy, and prescription drugs! I personally think the "old way" was more effective!
    Mishelly728

Answer by Mishelly728 at 11:51 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I think more parents arent' an active presense in kids life nowadays and so now kids act out more now to get attention.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 2:01 AM on Mar. 13, 2009