Salad Recipes?

We are having a ladies' luncheon and we are all supposed to bring some kind of salad to share. Do you have any recipes for a salad that would be a little different? If so, please share! Thanks!

Mishelly728

Asked by Mishelly728 at 11:48 PM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Ranch Potato Salad

Halve or quarter red new baby potatoes and cook. Let cool, mix the potatoes with scallions or green onions that are chopped, crispy bacon that is crumbled and ranch salad dressing. Easy and yummy!!!

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:39 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Does it need to be a "salad salad" or can it be like a jello or sweet salad.

I make a BBQ chicken salad that I love, It's a bunch of yummy stuff on greens. There's snickers salad! That's awesome! I've also heard of cookie salad, but never made it. Broccoli Salad, Ricearoni/artichoke salad, frito salad (That one's interesting), Chinese chicken salad.

If you can bring something sweet, I'd totally do the snickers salad. I always have people who have never heard of it and they are amazed by it. It's so good, but I usually have to make sure that people dont' think it's potato salad because of the way it looks.

Let me know if you want a recipe for any of these!

Speaking of potato salad, I make a pretty good Texas potato salad and it's so simple!
    Nika75

Answer by Nika75 at 12:15 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Nika, it can be any kind of salad. Yes, I would like the recipe for your BBQ Chicken salad, and snickers salad please! Thanks!
    Mishelly728

Answer by Mishelly728 at 12:38 AM on Mar. 13, 2009