Do you have...

Friends that have the same lifestyle (money and education) as yourself? I know we do, we can relate more to things with each other than others! What about you?

lapcounter

Asked by lapcounter at 11:57 PM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes, I think we just tend to gravitate towards people that we have the most in common with. Our common interests are what fuel good conversation and we enjoy doing the same things. However, we do try to branch out and befriend those in different lifestyle levels and include them in our circle of friends, I think that's what we are supposed to do for each other. Sometimes by doing this it causes you to get out of your comfort zone and learn things about others' lifestyle that you normally wouldn't have known.
    BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 12:11 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• kinda. only difference is shes single and im not
    Anonymous

• I have friends from all different backgrounds. Some are better off them us, and some we are better off than. We can usually find some middle ground when ever we want to get together and do something
    Amelora

Answer by Amelora at 12:05 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• No. I don't really have any friends. I recently quit smoking and the one girl I did hang out with that wasn't my mom, smokes like a chimmy so she gets mad that I won't let her smoke in my house anymore so she doen't come over.
    I just really don't have friends period. Though I do have associates and a few other moms I talk to but their all in their 30's and I'm 21 so we don't really have much to talk about.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 1:56 AM on Mar. 13, 2009