Ok Ladies: "Would you consider it cheating if you caught your husband with another man" ?

" Would you consider it cheating if you caught your wife with another woman"?

The question above was asked by a local radio station...the answers the guys gave were the typical mans dream, they all wanted to be involved or at least be allowed to watch...the woman on the other hand had a few wild suprise responses too. This is why I'm turning the tables here.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on Mar. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• Yes it would be cheating unless he was sleeping with a man for like 10 million bucks or something-then it wouldn't be!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:10 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I am bi and if i ever went out on my man with a woman it would be cheating.. and visa-versa as well! If its behind your partners back- its cheating!
    The only way I wouldnt consider it cheating is if you talk to your partner before hand & you both agree with said terms... Or if you were both in it together (like a 3some).
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:11 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• All I can say is, "WELL DUH!" YES, of course I would consider it cheating!
    Mishelly728

Answer by Mishelly728 at 12:11 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Yes it would be & there will be a devorce to fallow
    Happ-eToBme

Answer by Happ-eToBme at 12:17 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Of course it is.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 12:19 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• yes it cheating!!! can you say DIVORCE?
    ericaamy

Answer by ericaamy at 12:24 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• my opinion is that if ur partner does nt kno or s not in agreement than YES regardless of gender that is cheating..
    SXYmami7

Answer by SXYmami7 at 1:12 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Hell yeah!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:13 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• OMG No. I'd consider it the funniest thing I'd ever seen. You'd have to know SO to find it as funny as I do. I would just hope he's not planning on wearing some Carmen Miranda fruit hat on his head and dance afterward. lol

Answer by admckenzie at 1:49 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Oooooooooo hell YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    LimoMOM5

Answer by LimoMOM5 at 1:52 AM on Mar. 13, 2009