Would history repeat itself???

I know someone who went to prison for beating his girl with the butt end of a rifle. He is very jealous. He has her to call him before she goes to work, during, on the way home, at home, when she goes to bed. He gets mad at her when she didnt call him and calls someone else first before him. They have a kid. She has a no hostile contact order since he got out of prison. She says he wont allow her to have any friends....He got mad at me when I was talking to her. He wants to marry her.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:31 AM on Mar. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• past behavior dictates futrue behavior . obviously he hasn't changed so yes history will repeat itself until she leaves or he kills her.
    hypersquirrel

Answer by hypersquirrel at 12:34 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Sounds like it will!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• what is wrong with her? no one is that sence...I am so sorry to say it like that but I feel no sympothy for ppl like that. They don't care about their kids all they care about is that they are "in love". Selfish non sence.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:49 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• How can she stay with a piece of sh*t like that? She is going to either have to leave him or be put in an early grave. I wouldn't be around when he is there. All you can do is let her know that he will hurt her and she should leave. His a@@ need to be back in prison
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 1:37 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Yes it will repeat itself

Answer by admckenzie at 1:38 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• yes it will only maybe he'll do worse than beat her next time
    dee778

Answer by dee778 at 3:57 AM on Mar. 13, 2009