Tell me a good joke...

I need to laugh.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:32 AM on Mar. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• What type of bee makes milk?

Boo-bees

I love that one! =]
    sunkiss456

Answer by sunkiss456 at 12:39 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• ^^ I love that one too!!
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 12:39 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I would but it's too low class. :P
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:42 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Gigi come on! Forget them lol you are soo FIN funny. OMG yes I said FIN!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:44 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I heard a good one today.... A woman read that "a bull fucks 3000 times a year" and so she asked her husband "why don't you do that". The husband replied to his wife, "ask the bull if he's fucking the same old cow".
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 1:05 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• A Mexican woodpecker and a Canadian woodpecker were in Mexico arguing about which place had the toughest trees. The Mexican woodpecker claimed Mexico had a tree that no woodpecker could peck. The Canadian woodpecker accepted his challenge and promptl y pecked a hole in the tree with no problem. The Mexican woodpecker was amazed. The Canadian woodpecker then challenged the Mexican woodpecker to peck a tree in Canada that was absolutely 'impeckable' (a term frequently used by woodpeckers ). The Mexican woodpecker expressed confidence that he could do it and accepted the challenge. The two flew to Canada where the Mexican woodpecker successfully pecked the so-called 'impeckable' tree almost without breaking a sweat. Both woodpeckers were now terribly confused. How is it that the Canadian woodpecker was able to peck the Mexican tree, (to be continued)

JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 1:07 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• continued and the Mexican woodpecker was able to peck the Canadian tree, yet neither was able to peck the tree in their own country? After much woodpecker pondering, they both came to the same conclusion: Apparently, your pecker gets harder when you're away from home.

JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 1:08 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• a woman wanted to get a tattoo on her butt for her hubby for his birthday. when she got to the tattoo parlor, she asked how much it would cost to get Buffalo Bills (his favorite sports team) tattooed on her butt cheeks..
    the guy replied $150.. so she asks,"What can I get for $50".. he said, "you can get the initials", she she agrees, got her tatto and went home, and bent over in front of the tv, pulled down her pants, and said, "happy birthday hunny".. all he had to say was, "who's BOB?"
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:35 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Here's one of my favorites (always has been...) -

There are two muffins in the oven. The first muffin says to the other muffin "wow, its getting pretty hot in here". The other muffin turned to the first one & screamed "AHHH A TALKING MUFFIN!"
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 1:37 AM on Mar. 13, 2009