number 2?

i am pregnant with number two and im so scared that im not going to be able to love my second child as much as i love my first child.. is that normal? or am i just crazy

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:36 AM on Mar. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Nope, that's normal. So many moms feel like that, but it's so funny how it all works out and your heart just expands to fit enough love for as many children as you have. you'll see!

BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 12:40 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• No you're not crazy, & love has this really awesome way of multiplying itself instead of being divided...
    humboldtmommy

Answer by humboldtmommy at 12:42 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Your concerns can be normal. Rember when you were pregnant with your first??? You loved your baby even before it was born BUT OMG when the baby offically entered the world you ONLY then truly understood what LOVE was.
    Right now you have your #1 the LOVE of your life, and you cant even imagining loving something that much again....BUT you will.
    Good luck and CONGRATS!!!!
    LimoMOM5

Answer by LimoMOM5 at 1:34 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• its normal i am pregnant with my second and i am so scared that i will ignore my oldest due too having to always be with the baby or i will ignore the baby due too not wanting my oldest too hate it all but in the end i know it will be ok and that i will be the one ignored cause my oldest will always want to be with the baby and not me hahahaha
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 10:35 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• its completely normaly im 21 weeks pregnant with my second little girl and you are jus so busy takin care of the house and your husband and your first child that you jus dont have time to slow down and enjoy the second child your carrying but you will see when it gets here that you will find away to show them both that you love them the same!!!
    sam0816

Answer by sam0816 at 1:56 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Totally normal! Don't worry, it will all change the second you hold that new baby!
    maggiemom2000

Answer by maggiemom2000 at 2:15 PM on Mar. 13, 2009