• In the Spotlight:

Does anyone know of any water cooler child proofers out there??

I know that some water coolers are able to be equipped or installed with child proofers but I already have one and don't need to get another one. Can anyone help?? My son doesn't play with it but we have his little cousins come over that constantly play with it...........thanks a bunch!!!!!

llja0xnangll

Asked by llja0xnangll at 12:51 AM on Mar. 13, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I have the same problem, but it IS my son that plays with it. I finally had to stop putting water in it because if there wasn't water all over my floor, my poor plants were being over flooded with it. lol. I hadn't thought of looking for some sort of child proofing. I'm going to look more into it. Thanks. Sorry I wasn't any help though.
    bellasrose71008

Answer by bellasrose71008 at 1:10 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Would those things you can put on your fridge work. My ds has discovered how to open it, so we had to buy a fridge lock from walmart. heres the website if it helps at all. http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=10196555
    xburtonchickx

Answer by xburtonchickx at 2:25 AM on Mar. 13, 2009