dating????

my husband (sson to be ex) are seperated going through the divorce process... i did'nt plan on it but started chatting with this great guy. we have yet o go out on a date but i'd really like to. he's never gonna meet my child and i'm not bringing him to the house- but i feel guilty going out. i dont go out on my days w/o her because those are usually the days i work. would this make me a bad mommy if i did? i dont ever want her to think i am chooing a man over her. (she's only 2) so i know she wouldnt think anything if it now but maybe in the future. thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:58 AM on Mar. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• i coulcn't take time from my kids, but that's me. I think everyone should make their own mind up
    Happ-eToBme

Answer by Happ-eToBme at 1:15 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I'd stick with raising my little one. You really don't need to be worrying about men right now, and her home has just been ripped apart. She needs all the time with her mommy that she can get.
    MicahsMom612

Answer by MicahsMom612 at 1:22 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• oh for goodness sake, she's 2. She's not going to think anything. Go date the man already and quit asking stupid questions.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:27 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• lol-thanks anon. i needed that. :-D its def. how i feel but just wanted to make sure. i mean its not like i'llbe with him 24/7 i'm always with her. he lives an hour away.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:53 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• You deserve to be happy too. Nothing in the "mommy code" says that you have to sacrifice everything about your self as an individual in order to be a great mom! The fact you are even asking the question points to the fact you are being resonable, mature, and considerate of your LO feelings.

Have a date and have some fun!
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 5:19 PM on Mar. 13, 2009