Do you often feel overwhelmed with all the things you have to do throughout the day?

Does it make you procrastinate even more? Or do you like to get things in order when you feel this way?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:12 AM on Mar. 13, 2009 in Health

• Um I dont feel overwhelmed because I make my to do lists small and they arent really a challenge. If I dont get it done, I move it to the next day, no big deal. I'm pretty laid back about it.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 1:14 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I frequently get overwhelmed and it makes me procrastinate, which makes me more overwhelmed because things keep piling up.
    I'm trying to modify that though. This week I've taken things step by step, making goals for each day, and I've been doing great. It only takes 28 days to modify a behavior, and that's what I'm trying to do
    MicahsMom612

Answer by MicahsMom612 at 1:18 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Yes I do.. but God helps me alot
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 2:46 AM on Mar. 13, 2009