What places in Indiana take food stamps?

My husbands job made more cuts again. We now qualify for food stamps. We are in Indiana. I tried looking up online with the state and other sites what types of stores take food stamps. Does anyone know where to get a list of places? I would be so embarrassed to try to pay with the food stamp card only to find out they don't take it. The only info I could find online said that there will be a sign on the door of the store, but I really can't drive around to each place I want to try.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:15 AM on Mar. 13, 2009 in Shopping

• WALMART takes food stamps
    Mrs_Dewberry

Answer by Mrs_Dewberry at 1:30 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• pretty much all walmarts and jewls piggly wigglys aldi
    vadasmom

Answer by vadasmom at 1:32 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Basically any grocery store, Wal-Mart, Dollar General. Just walk in and ask if they take EBT
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 9:33 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Walmart, Kroger, Marsh. Let them know when you go to pay that you are using food stamps. they have to hit a button or something. when the screen comes up make sure you hit food though. there will be an option for cash and that is only if you have TANF.
    aly38914290

Answer by aly38914290 at 11:43 PM on Mar. 17, 2009