Is this weird?

The way our house is set up, to look into SS's room on the way to bathroom takes one little step to the left. At night, everytime either me or DH goes to the bathroom, we peek in to check on him. He is 7. DH said something to BM about it and she thinks it crazy

Mom1Stepmom1

Asked by Mom1Stepmom1 at 1:32 AM on Mar. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It's not weird. It's motherly instinct! I think she's a little weird for not checking on her child!

And Raulitos mommy..I do that too. I always go hug my babies even if they're sleeping if I just watched something sad!
    StifflersMom82

Answer by StifflersMom82 at 1:36 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• huh
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:33 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Maybe she is crazy?? I dont see a problem with it.
    Fractal_mama

Answer by Fractal_mama at 1:33 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Nope..my son is 6 and I do that too..even tiptoe in and put my finger under his nose to check if he is breathing...or kiss him if I am watching a show about something sad...I guess I am weird too
    RaulitosMommy

Answer by RaulitosMommy at 1:34 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• dd, dh, so, mil, bf, bff, piog, omg,,,, im gonna go insane! english would be great!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:40 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I can look from my L/R straight down the hall to my sons door. I know when he has turned on the ligt or the TV and even then I still have my Spidey Sense, I always want to know what my son is doing. He's not a bad boy, I just love to continue what he SWEARS is true. I do in fact have eyes on the back of my head.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:41 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I check my kids breathing often. Its one of my biggest freak outs is that he'll be asleep and so will I and I won't know if somethings wrong. I've gone so far as to get him out of his bed and put him in mine cause I was nervous. I especially get freaked when he's sick. Once when he had RSV I stayed awake for 3 days teriffied to sleep.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 2:23 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• not weird its actually safe u know what happened to haeligh in florida....so keep on checkinon him...
    lhernandez7208

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 3:08 AM on Mar. 13, 2009