I wanna loose 25 pounds quick? what do I do?

Tired of being fat/ IM short so its worse to be chunky!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:50 AM on Mar. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yeah I would like an answer to that too........I am also short and need to lose about the same.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:54 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I think Weight Watchers rocks, if you stick to it, actually sit in on the meetings (not just do the weigh in at the start) it's really helpful and you get lots of suggestions. I highly recommend it. GL! ALso, Hungrygirl.com is an awesome site for healthy food finds and swap outs.

BubbaLuva

Answer by BubbaLuva at 1:56 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• EXERSIZE. Its working for me. Lost 7 pounds so far and working on that other 25. Oh and cut your calories. Not to nothing but to a reasonable amount.

But I guess you've heard this before.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 2:17 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• make a big bowl of brown rice with hamburger and onions in it and keep in the ref. with a big spoon. When hunger stricks take 1 spoon full "thats all" and a big glass of water. Drink v8 juice and skim milk or water "no sodas" at all. Eat all the live stuff you want and a least once a week eat liver to keep blood up. Do some excercise or your diet is void! Only eat cookies when your mad these are "mad cookies" to keep hid in the bedroom. Take a laxitive with alot of water first and clean out colon before any diet! Drink green tea for energy first thing in the mornings and at 3:00 to keep going. If you have to, drain and eat 1 canned food per day of veg.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:18 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Weight watchers and exercise and DON'T try to lose quick. Pounds shed quickly have a habit of coming back with friends.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:50 AM on Mar. 13, 2009