I am really being a not so nice person tonight.

How do you deal with PMS? I am really having a hard time and so is my family. Every little thing gets blown up way out of proportion.
Do you get like that? I mean where there is a voice inside saying just stop...but you can't. You just make it worse?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:56 AM on Mar. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I do this. Its really hard not to. I'm not doing it right now but I def know how you feel!
    TaraJJones

Answer by TaraJJones at 2:14 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I have been like that the past 3 days and even worse, I had to help son with a project he procrastinanted on, I took him for his yearly physical and he is "overweight" which I think he looks fine, his year-round school cousins from AZ. are here and want him to play baseball all evening after school and he still had homework to do, OMG, I am just having a bitchfest here, lol, needless to say, Whew, it finally came down and I feel better!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:01 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I get like that. I nag my hubby to death and pick fights with him.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 2:15 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Is your blood pressure high?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:20 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• chamomile tea and honey will help.

pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 2:26 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Yes, does that matter?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:30 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• honey, I'm like that and will be for the next 7 months. I'm pregnant, and phew...I am NOT a happy pregnant person. The hormones always get the best of me. Its like you said, there's a (sane) voice up there telling me to chill but its really hard to listen. I wish I had some advice for ya...
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 2:32 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• maybe you have PMDD you should take Yaz heard that helps have you seen the commercial??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:36 AM on Mar. 13, 2009