i have no life

so today was the first day i really got up and did anything
i fell so worthless
my family wont let me clean or anything
i had my DD a week ago viva c-section
it was an emergancy c-section
and then when i came home i still had the staples in
so i could not really do anything
but now that i got the staples out and feel much better they still tell me to take it easy and to only take care of my DD not to worrie about cleaning or anything
so now i feel like i have no life lol
i also cant sleep cuz im scared that my little girl is gonna stop breathing
anyone else go through any of this??????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:19 AM on Mar. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• welcome to motherhood
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:22 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Let them do it all. Soon enough you'll be saying, "my family doesn't do anything" or "I need some me time"...after a week you arent supposed to be doing any housework anyway.
    And I understand checking your baby but you wont be any good to baby if you don't sleep. So get some rest.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 2:27 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• i had anatbrith but i looked at her all night too while she slept thinking she might stop breathing eventhough she was born healthy...i think all moms do that!!! u r so lucky when i got home i did EVERYTHING enjoy it while it lasts
    lhernandez7208

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 2:35 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Please tell us more about this viva c-section, did it takes place in Vegas or did Viva La Bam perform it?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:36 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Oh you lucky gal. You have people helping you out around the house!!!! Honey enjoy it. Really, take care of the baby and yourself. Sleep when the baby sleeps. We all understand checking to see if baby is breathing but you have to rest too. Sounds like you are just sleep deprived right now. Get some rest, your baby needs you to take care of yourself.     Welcome to being a Mommy.

pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 2:38 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Oh that must be nice. I had a csection and the day we brought our son home I had to do laundry and that night hubby told me "The freaking baby is crying can't you do something about it."

Enjoy what you have now. Some hubbys suck.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 2:59 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• anon 1:36 you kill me...I am really LMAO

I wish I had help now...enjoy it!! soon enough, you'll wish you still had the help- take advantage of it while you can
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:00 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• heck ya girl milk that sh*t while you can!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:06 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• 1. You will spend the rest of your life worrying about that kid...welcome to the mamahood! 2. Enjoy every freakin minute of others helping you...trust me you will long for these days! 3. Use this time as the blessing it is and bond with your baby. Pace yourself, it is ok to let them know that you had a baby not a lobotomy and you can still think and do for yourself, but be thankful..enjoy it...congrats!

salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:10 AM on Mar. 13, 2009