What were your symptoms when you were pregnant?

I am TTC, I have one DD but I didnt have ANY symptoms with her at all. So today I woke up and my stomache feels "tight" like there is alot of pressure, also my back hurts terribly, and I have had a slight to mild heach ache all day. If I am pregnant I would only be two weeks, so I cant test yet.

What were some of your early symptoms?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:34 AM on Mar. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I was a bit+h lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:35 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• HA HA I have that one too lol. I am really snappy with my DH
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:36 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Morning sickness for sure!
    Aidensmommy2be

Answer by Aidensmommy2be at 2:37 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• a lil more hungry than I ever was. Pee more also # 2 lol. ummm wanted to put tabsco on everything. nothing was spicy enough also wanted to sleep another 2 hrs lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:41 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• i didnt have any early signs at all.. late period was the first and then came the 24/7 sickness. every early pregnancy "symptoms" are usually the same as your period symptoms.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 2:42 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• my first for sure sign wouldnt of been that I couldnt stand my husband..lol everything he said and talk about got on my nerves (poor guy) then I also felt bloated like I was going to get my period. and in that same day I was feeling like someone spun me around and I lay in my bed thinking I should take a pregnancy test, so I did, i wasnt expecting it to be positive because i was still a week off from my period being due, I had one of those test that light up blue if your positive and yellow if it was a negative, i used it before and was used to seeing the yellow, so I didnt even look, but my husband was like " what does it mean when its blue" LOL I didnt believe it so I went to the pharmacie and got three diffrent ones, first responce, clear blue and a generic brand, and sure enough they all came back positive!
    good luck!
    mommy394

Answer by mommy394 at 2:54 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I was achy and soooo tired then HUNGRY. And lets not forget having to pee all the darn time.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 3:08 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I just knew. It was weird.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 3:37 AM on Mar. 13, 2009