What happened to the tabs on my Cafemom?

Has anyone else noticed that some of the tabs at the top of the Cafemom pages are missing?

What I mean is, when you would click on a post, underneath of the tabs that say, "My Cafemom, Moms, Activities, Share, Groups, Answers, Daily Buzz", there used to be tabs that you could use to find you own things, like your groups, posts, etc.

Mine are missing. Has anyone else noticed this? I want them back. You could click on them and go directly to your own posts, which made it SO much easier. Does anyone know what happened to these?

ohiomommyof2

Asked by ohiomommyof2 at 2:49 AM on Mar. 13, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Look on the right side of your screen, they've just been moved and reformatted.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 3:15 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• holy crap i was wondering the same thing thanks tori 4 pointing it out i had a major blonde moment lol
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 3:36 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Don't worry, I did too. I read another question about it and found out that way. I actually couldn't figure out how to navigate through the groups.. lol
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 4:12 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Hi ohiomommyof2,

We recently made some changes and removed the secondary navigation bar from several areas of the site (groups, Answers, journals, Showdowns, etc.) and replaced it with a blue navigation box.

You can find the box in the upper right-hand corner of the page.

|The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 9:42 AM on Mar. 14, 2009