does anyones 2yr old do this?

when my son gets all crazy and riled up he tends to bite or hit. not to be mean but just because he's excited. does anyone else's child do this? and if so, what do you do about it?

exxOHjackie

Asked by exxOHjackie at 2:54 AM on Mar. 13, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• LOL! that sound just like my little guy . his 22mts and has been doing that to my husband for a while, every once in awhile he will try to do it to me, but i tell him right away that mommy dont like that and it hurts me! so he kisses me better then jumps back on his daddy...LOL I tell my husband when he starts to complain that he shouldnt let him watch the hockey fights..lol
    mommy394

Answer by mommy394 at 2:59 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Yeah, what is up with this, my 18mo old daughter does this. We will be playing around and she gets excited and bites. She doesn't normally bite, only when we are playing and she gets excited.
    Stephanie15

Answer by Stephanie15 at 10:24 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• if my son doesnt get his way he will hit whatever he can, the coffee table, mickey mouse....whatever. But he also likes to grab your face and sqeeze when he gets excited. I'm at a total loss as to how to teach him not to do that. when he gets rough with me or anyone else I tell him to be sweet and love mommy or whomever.
    aidengrant07

Answer by aidengrant07 at 1:05 PM on Mar. 13, 2009