mothers day gift for step mom

my ex just got married last october the woman he married is great to my son shes been there since the begining and since this is her first mothers day as a step mom i want to give her a gift i just cant think of anything.

liadotwtd

Asked by liadotwtd at 3:15 AM on Mar. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• Just the fact you want to get her one is GREAT. I would say a card and flowers maybe, or a gift certificate to get her hair or nails done.
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 3:17 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Maybe you could take a dozen or so pictures of your child and make her a small scrapbook, and have your son (if he is old enough) help you decorate the pages.
    sarah_smile

Answer by sarah_smile at 8:16 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• You know this may seem cheesy, but all those #1 Mom necklaces I know somewhere sells step mom ones. I think it's great you want to get her a gift and that you all get along!! A scrapbook would be nice...maybe talk to your ex about getting some pics of her and your son together??

Navymama

Answer by Navymama at 9:52 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I just want to say that it is SO NICE to hear of a BM that isn't threatened by the SM and an SM that isn't being mean to the BM. It's rare. I'm so happy for you guys. I'm sure she will be happy with what ever you come up with; I would have your DS help pick out or make whatever you decide on. GL!

BubbaLuva

Answer by BubbaLuva at 10:36 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• that is a great thing that you want to get her a gift. most people wouldnt be like that.

i sell gifts for mothers day and they are currently all on sale.

go to www.kiloragifts.com to see if anything might interest you.

good luck in finding something.
    KiLora_Gifts

Answer by KiLora_Gifts at 11:52 AM on Mar. 13, 2009