Are you

superstitious? If so what about?
I'm not I am actually really excited its friday the 13th I always have great luck today not to mention 13 is my favorite number

JAJA_Steele

Asked by JAJA_Steele at 3:38 AM on Mar. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm not superstitious at all. And I love, love Friday the 13th. It's my favorite number and I was born on the 13th.

Aviators_Wife

Answer by Aviators_Wife at 3:54 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• My son's due date was July 13th 2007 it was a friday, I was so bummed when he wasn't born that day
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 3:56 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I have always had good luck or good days on friday 13th. I am superstitious about certain things, too irish not to be lol. Blood on the moon, ring around the moon, karma and dont tempt with the fates...
    lakegeorge_mom

Answer by lakegeorge_mom at 4:14 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Nope, not superstitious. There's no logical reasoning behind any of it.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 5:07 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• ive never had a problem with friday the 13th. i was born october 13th.. 13 is my favorite number.. my name starts with the 13th letter of the alphabet. but it kinda threw me off last month on friday the 13th. my best friends mother had surgery that monday and was doing great and then 5 minutes after midnight on the 13th she passed away out of nowhere.
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 10:34 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Today is my first borns 23rd birthday...I love the 13th of March even when it falls on a friday. He was born on a thursday though. He was just in my office a minute ago and I was teasing him, I said "23 yrs ago today, 7 lbs 12 oz 21 and a half inches long at 1:52 p.m." He just rolled his eyes like I am crazy lol. I told him he should feel special because he is the 1st of 5 and his stats are the only ones I can say off the top of my head.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:00 AM on Mar. 13, 2009