Crazy B*tch

By Hinder: (You're crazy b$tch, but you f&ck so good I'm on top of it")

Womanizer: Brittany Spears (You think I'm crazy! I got yo crazy!")

Kill The Lights: Britney Spears (You don't like me , I don't like you, it don't matter, only difference, you still listen, I don't have to....I aint perfect, but you aint' either)

So what :Pink (I'm gonna drink my money, I aint gonna pay his rent)

The question is: If you got to pick some songs on the juke box in the club, what would you pick and your favorite line from the song.

munch12502

Asked by munch12502 at 3:46 AM on Mar. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I thought Crazy bitch was by chuck berry? Thats the version I listen to anyways and I havent heard Hinder sing it, so if they do it as well I would love to hear their version as I am a huge Hinder fan.

Dirty Hot Sex by Pepper
    Undead by Hollywood Undead
    Different Korn and Metallica songs
    Also throw in some rise against and weezer I don't have favorite lines though sorry
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 3:51 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Haha, yeah well close anyway, it's by BuckCherry . I ALWAYS do that...there's a couple I like from Hinder since their a local band and for some reason I always give them credit for Crazy B#tch...

Hinder songs I love are Lips of an Angel and Get Stoned.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 3:59 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Crazy Bitch is by Buckcherry
    LadySade

Answer by LadySade at 4:06 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• i know i said it wrong lol i always do that lol have you heard the song without you by hinder? I love it btw before you buy their new cd be warned open it up its naked girls
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 4:09 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• There are still juke boxes? We have dj's here. Anything with Santana playing it usualy has a hot spanish beat I can dance to, Kat Deluna Whine up, anything Shaggy, I dont get out anymore at all but I still love alot of the old dance club classics. Sometimes SO and I pop in a cd and I give him his own private dance show. :)
    lakegeorge_mom

Answer by lakegeorge_mom at 4:11 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• AFI- Perfect Fit
    It Dies Today- 6th of June
    Alkaline Trio- Metro
    Say Anything- Baby Girl I'm a Blur
    Aviators_Wife

Answer by Aviators_Wife at 4:12 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• There are still juke boxes in all the bars around here. I *think* most of the clubs have live bands or DJ...and sometimes the bars have live bands

Don't worryJAJA...I'm really bad about band names....
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 4:25 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• lol were to peas in a pod there munch
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 4:39 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Don't go to clubs but the cd I listen to a lot right now is Metallica S&M.....
    "Nothing Else Matters" was our wedding song...
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 8:51 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I am 42 with 5 kids so clubs are not even in my vacabulary...I have a son who is 23 so he is now the one in the clubs..but he is more into metal and classic rock not all that new stuff. My DD's are 15 and 18 so I do hear them playing the more popular stuff and every once in awhile I will like one and they think it is sooo funny. I like Whatever You Like by TI....they think that is sooo funny!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:56 AM on Mar. 13, 2009