Is it weird...

to look at your ex's MySpace Page, even though you have been happily married for years with children. I sort of "check in" on him like every 4 to 6 months. I am unsure why I do this, but part of me hopes that he is doing miserable....lol...Is that weird??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:53 AM on Mar. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• Nope, completely normal....especially to see if hes miserable! LOL
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 3:22 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• No. I check mine to see who he's dating or talking to, then I get jealous. Haha.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:05 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• So not weird I think just about everyone who has a myspace or facebook or anything else like that does it, heck I do, because its just funny
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 4:16 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I do! He's actually my daughter's biological father, and he's a tool. lol

toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 4:51 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I check mine to see who his ugly girlfriend is. I love my husband, he's way better looking and so good to me, but why is it that i still dream of my ex??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:43 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I do to see what kind of bull he might post about what a great father he is to our son and how he's a single father and all this crap. Meanwhile, he sees our son when he wants and the rest of the time our son spends his weekends with his paternal grandmother. But, his age is wrong on there too and he's a habitual liar, so I just do it for shits and giggles!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:27 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• No, I do this all the time. I am just super curious about what my x's are up to. Maybe I have way too much free time on my hands :)
    shannonH12

Answer by shannonH12 at 11:09 AM on Mar. 13, 2009