• In the Spotlight:

So do you like think I'm like pregnant?

Ha!

Anyway the real question is related.. I thought I started yesterday, but only had the icky brown discharge for the day and now it's gone.. does that happen to any of you? Any idea what's up with it? I was hoping I was pregnant, but it kind of dashed my hopes.

I'm going to the doctor tomorrow, btw. I'm just curious.

toriandgrace

Asked by toriandgrace at 4:27 AM on Mar. 13, 2009 in Health

• Most of the time a brown, almost old looking, small amount of discharge can be implantation bleeding. I had it with my son. At the time I thought my period started and just put in a tampon and went to work (I worked as a cashier at the time). But it was gone when I got home and still no actual period. It was two days later I took a test and it came back positive.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 10:17 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• possible my blood was like that when I got pregnant with Autumn, it was implantation blood come to find out - good luck!
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 4:37 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Aw, thanks! I've been TTC since August. Hopefully I'll find something out tomorrow. I love your daughter's name btw.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 4:40 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• the first sign of pregnancy for my sister is a bloody discharge - goodluck :) if not this month hopefully next month
    Have3Girls114

Answer by Have3Girls114 at 4:59 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• i've been TTC since august too...no luck yet. so crossing my fingers for you!
    bella0522

Answer by bella0522 at 1:34 PM on Mar. 13, 2009