Overnight bag???

When did you moms pack your overnight bag and what did you pack?? I've went over this a few times and I can't decide what I wanna bring and I dont wanna bring too much with me to the hospital! lol

CandieGirl09

Asked by CandieGirl09 at 4:57 AM on Mar. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• go to gerber.com
    MaMaTreZZa

Answer by MaMaTreZZa at 7:07 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I didn't actually pack my overnight bag because I use most of the stuff that I wanted to take with me on a regular basis. But I made a list about two months ahead of time and made sure that my hubby knew where it was. We were close enough to the hospital for him to pack everything and bring it to me when I needed it. :-)
    sarah_smile

Answer by sarah_smile at 8:07 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• this is what is in my own bag.the baby has her own bag.

2 nightgowns
    5undies(new)
    pads
    toilteries...shampoo, conditioer, cocobutter mosterizer, toothbrush and tooth paste.
    hairbands
    socks
    going home outfit.

i just googled hospital bag and i found a website u can actually print out the list and just go through it. but i still need some breast pads but differnt people need different things. good luck.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 8:36 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• i agree with the gerber.com thng you wont need all that stuff but it is a pretty good list to make sure you dont forget anything lol
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:04 AM on Mar. 13, 2009