I washed at 3:30 this morning Do I have to wash again???

LOL I know this is a silly question but my sister and I are debating about it. I did this before. I washed at 3:30 in the morning and didnt wash a second time for the rest of the day. I felt i was still clean!! I plan to do it again today. I feel I washed for the day but my sis is going ewww lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:41 AM on Mar. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• what are u talkin bout?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:52 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Are you talking about a shower? Well I showed last night and and now it's almost noon here, and I am still clean. I'll take my next shower tonight. Why would you be dirty?
    sw33t_blond3

Answer by sw33t_blond3 at 5:56 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• And by showed, I mean showered... lol
    sw33t_blond3

Answer by sw33t_blond3 at 5:57 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I meant if i showered and I don't for the rest of the day for instance I have class at 6 i dont plan on showering again before I leave. I feel I did my daily shower. But my sister says its disgusting and unsanitary.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:00 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• u r how old and u need to ask us if ur clean
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:04 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Hey you're clean as loong as you're not sweaty and stinky lol Now if you weren't washing for a few days then id be concerned about your hygiene
    jjsmommi5

Answer by jjsmommi5 at 6:10 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• no i would not shower again :)
    monnie2cute

Answer by monnie2cute at 6:32 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Ha I can barely get one shower in a day if that, if it was my sister I'd tell her to be glad I got a shower in at all!
    jemm

Answer by jemm at 7:12 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I'd probably wash critical areas, but not a full shower. On the other hand, if I were doing something where I needed to be in close contact with other people, say waitressing or having a doctor's appointment or being the doctor or hair stylest, then I might take a second shower.

Answer by Bmat at 7:30 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Well I often skip a day without showering if I am not working up a sweat and what not. I usually work out in the morning and shower after that, but I don't shower again until the next morning no matter what I am doing unless I get sweaty or dirty.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 7:46 AM on Mar. 13, 2009