How many moms have the Mirena IUD?

My husband and I are wanting to start trying for a baby shortly. I was wondering after the removal, how long does it usually take to conceive? I have had it going on 3 years now. With both pregnancies I was able to conceive rather quickly.

demsky_04

Asked by demsky_04 at 6:08 AM on Mar. 13, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I did. It worked Great!... I just got mine removed and I was actualy going to poste the same question untill I had read what you posted. So I'm in the same boat.. I WANT ANOTHER BABY!!
    mommy20081

Answer by mommy20081 at 8:58 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I just had my IUD taken out and my doctor told me that you could get pregnant as soon as tomorrow....but she told me that it would be better to wait so that you dont have any complications.
    Lindz0307

Answer by Lindz0307 at 10:29 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• i had mine removed in march 2008 and found out was pregnant in september 2008 i am due may16 2009 with a baby girl good luck too you all
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 2:41 PM on Mar. 13, 2009