what is your fav kids cartoon or learning show or movie to watch with your kids?

I like watching Miss spider sunny patch...the bee movie.....franklin...little bear.....the little mermaid...THE LAND BEFORE TIME I-VI...cinderella...snow white...beauty and the beast....and lots more i love watching with them lol....

BBKMommy

Asked by BBKMommy at 8:08 AM on Mar. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Spongebob :)
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 8:25 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• spongebob, & i love that new show The Might B. She is too cool, & so is her mom!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:34 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Scooby Doo with my boys, it might not be a popular learning show but I watched it as a kid so I know what to expect.... And I do love spongebob, I think more than my kids...
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 8:42 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Tiny Planets. It's not on any more, but we have some recorded. And I just found out there's a website with the episodes, too!

www.tinyplanets.com
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 8:44 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Other favorites here (I was interrupted earlier) are Dora, Diego, Toot and Puddle, Sesame Street, Backyardigans, Sid the Science Kid and also Tim and Jerry (although that doesn't count as a "learning" show! lol)
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 9:17 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Love the Backyardagains, Toot and Puddle esp the I'll be home for Christmas movie, Dora...hate Diego. My boys are 2 and 3 so they like Max and Ruby and Oswald too. We love Disney Movies. They are into Monsters Inc these days...getting a little sick of that one.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:12 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• spongebob, the backyardigans, dora, oo yeah mighty b is actually really funny. elmos world is a favorite. cinderella for the music, and sometimes even mary poppins.
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 10:15 AM on Mar. 13, 2009