hi , im scheduled to morrow for a CS, its my 38.5 wks. anywei, what else can i expect on my 1st day, and 1st time being a mom? i lost my 1st baby 2 yrs ago when i gave birth via CS, so i really don't know what to feel being a mom this time. thank you so much.

will they give my baby ones i'm in my room for breast feeding? will i and my husband be happy? how long will i l recover from Cs, etc. thanks so much, and pls pray for me and my baby.

mommylei1202

Asked by mommylei1202 at 8:31 AM on Mar. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It will come natural to you. The first time you see you're baby will be the most wonderful time of your life...I have never lost a child that way and am very sorry you had to go through that and i will be praying for you and the wonderful child inside of you. But we all have maternal instincts and trust me and i know it is hard to see right now but being a young first time mom i was scared too and didnt know how i was going to feel my mother kept telling me you will know what to do when the baby is here and i thought she was crazy but it was very very true and what you dont know you will figure out .........

okay i just read the last part of ur qestion....they say it takes i think some odd months to heal and it does but you wont feel ne more pain after a few weeks or less YOU AND UR HUBBY WILL BE VERY HAPPY and yes they will let you nurse ur baby and you have the choice of keeping the baby in the room with you atleast
    BBKMommy

Answer by BBKMommy at 8:39 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• i know they do in the usa tomorrow is going to be one of the happiest times of you and your hubbys life it will all come together once the baby is out u will see it is very scary and i will be praying for you.....btw if u keep the baby in the nursery at night u and hubby can sleep that way u can be rested when u go home for those lat night feedings...always remember God loves you
    BBKMommy

Answer by BBKMommy at 8:40 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I'm sorry about your last baby, I had a CS stillborn as well. She was our middle child.... I'll be having my third CS in 2 weeks. Anyways, it will all come to you. The recovery shouldn't be as bad b/c you are going to be so happy to have a healthy baby that it will speed things up for you. Usually CS recovery takes about 6 weeks. If you want the baby to come to you for BF, then you must tell the doctor your wishes. I'd suggest to bring a boppy if you have one, it will lighten the pressure on your incision while holding baby and BFing. Good luck and remember to pray pray pray! God is with you. I hope all goes well, I'm sure it will!
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 8:58 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• When you see and hold your baby for the first time- you will truely KNOW what love is!
    I'm sorry to hear about your first baby. I wish you the best of luck.
    BrendaMomOf3

Answer by BrendaMomOf3 at 10:21 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Well as far as recovering from a CS, which I had with my son almost 5 years ago, my recommendation is the next day get up and walk around. I swear it must have taken me over a half hour to sit up and get out of bed the first two or three times it was so painful. But everytime I got up it was easier and easier, so I got up frequently. By the end of the day I was getting out of bed almost normally and walking around....and taking a shower, thank goodness.

I had a spinal with mine so I didn't feel a thing, you are basically paralyzed from the chest down. The only annoyance was that I couldn't even wiggle my toes for about 2-3 hours afterwards, but if you don't want to feel anything during, thats the way to go. It also lingered enough that the next day when they removed the catheter I didn't feel the pain from that....as well as when they took the staples out, not a thing.

Good Luck and Congratulations!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 10:32 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• My question and experience>how long the c-section wound suppose to heal??
    my C section already 5 mos old and I still felt the tingleling(=( pain once awhile, when I walk ,bend .
    Somebody I known said that it took her more than a year !!! Is that true?

By the way !I wish I known this b4 :
    A couple of day at home from the hosital the incision oozed out blood is okay,and somer case seriously like bruises on over stomach or thigh are okay too .Acording to my doctor (After it cost me a trip to ER charged me ~1,000.) because the blood bleed out,and find some outlet to go before it can heal.
    and Fbic72's answered take 5-6 wks,one year completly to be healed
    Milou198

Answer by Milou198 at 10:38 AM on Mar. 13, 2009