How fast did you start to show with your 2nd pregnancy?

I am about 6-8 weeks along and already have to wear maternity clothes. Any one else have the same thing??

kristianmom1984

Asked by kristianmom1984 at 8:57 AM on Mar. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• As soon as I peed on the stick!!! Really-it was like my belly went-poke! Baby inside!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:23 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I don't start to show right way but immediately all of my clothes start to feel tight even if I haven't gained any weight. I'm only 5 weeks and already there are some pants and shirts that fit but just feel too tight to wear. So I think what you're talking about is completely normal. GL!
    julipickle2

Answer by julipickle2 at 9:44 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I am 10 weeks now with my second and I had to break out the cheater jeans as my husband calls them a few weeks ago b/c mine got tight and I couldn't sit down without them being tight on my stomach, I've actually lost a few pounds but i was just getting back into my jeans from having my ds 8 months ago, so I was out of them quicker than the first time.
    smltwnmom

Answer by smltwnmom at 9:49 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I'm only about five weeks pregnant with my second and I already feel my pants getting tighter. It was one of my first clues that I might be pregnant!
    acsr76

Answer by acsr76 at 9:56 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I am 16 weeks with my 3rd pregnancy. My 2nd pregnant ended in mc. But with this pregnant and my 2nd pregnancy I started to show very fast! I was wearing maternity pants when I was 8 weeks along. I guess its common for a women to "explode" after the first pregnancy. Your uterus has already streched to the max... so I can see why this happens!
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 10:01 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• i wasnt that big at the beginning of the pregnancy and i didnt show til around 14 weeks
    keep in mind you do bloat alot in pregnancy
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 10:31 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• well im 21 weeks pregnant with my second girl and i can still wear wear some of my jeans but it is way more comfortable to wear my maternity clothes!!!!
    sam0816

Answer by sam0816 at 1:31 PM on Mar. 13, 2009