borderline personality disorder

my sil has got me worried.i know she has bpd which is impulsive to begin with.she lives close to me.the kids come home from school .and they go out.for 5 minutes.they come back for 1/2 hr go out again for about 10 min.this goes on all afternoon .about 5 times really.i am worried.ive tried to talk to her about this and she doesnt want to.should i be worried?i feel like she is family i have to be concerned?does any one know about this????whats the heck is going on???no bashing please.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:15 AM on Mar. 13, 2009 in Health

• I guess I am confused how this warrents a concern? Maybe you could offer more information?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:22 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I am familiar with BPD. I am also familiar with children. I see no correlation between the kids being indecisive and running inside and out and the BPD. Can you please explain why you are concerned about this?
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 10:12 AM on Mar. 13, 2009