what do you do?

what do you do when people (family friends even strangers ) try to correct you about something and you know that you are right? do you let it go or do you do whatever you can to prove you are right?

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 9:36 AM on Mar. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Thanks , you're so right! It's just sometimes hard to follow that advice. I have seen you get bashed before-I don't know how you still continue to post with your name, not that there is anything wrong with that. I wish I had half the balz you do,lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:47 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I do whatever I can to prove I'm right, it pisses me off when someone tries to tell me I'm wrong when I know I am right
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 9:39 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• me too brooke
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:42 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Oh that makes me so mad! Usually I try and prove I'm right, but most of my family is about as stubborn as me or even more,so I usually end up just saying "ok,You're right, I'm wrong" in a tone that leaves no doubt that I mean exactly the opposite of that. LOL

munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 9:44 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• munch you called me a fatty one day and I wanted to prove you right, but I couldn't reveal myself, LOL!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:34 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• hahah I meant *wrong*
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:42 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• anon. why would she call you a fatty if nobody even knows what you look like?

maybe she meant the blue circle around the question mark was fat....lol
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 11:08 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I always make sure to prove that I'm right. But my hubby could argue with a damn brick wall.. Not always easy to win with him, even if I am right.
    lizafur13

Answer by lizafur13 at 11:13 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Ummm...Mommybrooke she has called me many names, I also have seen her belittle others. Why do you stand up for her?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:18 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• i wasnt standing up for anyone anon. Ive been called names also, I was just wondering why anyone would call an anon. fat or ugly or anything about their physical appearance unless you know what they look like. We dotn have any idea what anons look like
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 11:28 AM on Mar. 13, 2009