Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What software do I need to make a glittery signature for cafemom?


Asked by OviyasMom at 9:42 AM on Mar. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

Level 1 (0 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (1)
  • A lot of people use PSP (Paint Shop Pro) with animation.
    I know you used to be able to get a free trial. I've had mine for many years.
    Do a Google search for Jasc and you should be able to find something.

    Answer by BrendaMomOf3 at 10:14 AM on Mar. 13, 2009