twilight

anybody reading the twilight series ? and do you like or dislike ?

mayomom4

Asked by mayomom4 at 9:50 AM on Mar. 13, 2009 in Entertainment

• I finished them..quickly! and like most people who read them I loved them. You won't be dissappointed. They are all page turners.

MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 9:54 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I'm going to start #2 will see.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 9:56 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• i've read them all and loved them.
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 10:19 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• i loved them. they are so teenage girl books but it think thats what made them so good. it made me feel like i was in high school again

marissad

Answer by marissad at 10:37 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I read all of them and I know it sounds cliche, but a series has not captivated me like that in years. Those books became my life for the week and a half it took me to finish them. I was surprised they could do that!!
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:19 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Read all 4 books in 10 days....and I have 2 jobs and am a single parent to a 4 year old- so I don't have a lot of spare time for reading. I missed a lot of sleep those 2 weeks- and my little guy got to watch a little more tv than usual...!! I was disappointed in the movie though- but the movie is NEVER as good as a book- so I should have expected that!
    cutiepie39

Answer by cutiepie39 at 12:31 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I LOVE Twilight!
    PENJET

Answer by PENJET at 3:18 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I read them all and liked them. However, my 20 year old daughter also read them, and tho she liked them, she couldn't stand Bella! Which is probably a bit opposite what most people feel. She connected most with Jacob.
    PSMother

Answer by PSMother at 5:43 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I've read them all and I loved them. I was mad when I finished the series I remember thinking...I just need more!!!
    trevsrockinmom

Answer by trevsrockinmom at 5:55 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• a few days after i read them, i would sit there and wonder " i wonder what they are doing right now"
    how sad is that!!! lol total fictional charactors, and I want to know what they are doin on their day to day life. . .geeze!!! lmao
    Anonymous