Do you know or have a messed up last name?

Okay so my hubby's friend Larry has a screwed up last name and he has a child..I even pick on Larry for his name....LARRY HUCKLEBERRY LoL...not only is his last name hubleberry but it rhymes and his own wife laughs too...i was just wondering if ne one else knows anyone or has a funny last name....like larry huckleberry fin lol

BBKMommy

Asked by BBKMommy at 10:04 AM on Mar. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• oh i meant to add...larry has a child and even the mother feels sorry for the baby for having a messed up last name...however i told her it wouldnt matter the baby is so cute no one will caare :P
    BBKMommy

Answer by BBKMommy at 10:05 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• It is just a last name, you can't change it so why fret over it. My dh hated his last name growing up, Boney. Everyone called him boner. But as a adult, who cares.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 10:14 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Our last name is Colquhoun (Calhoun) is how you say, every screws it up!!!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 10:16 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Ugh I use to hate my last name growing up(Cuthbertson). Everybody messed it up..lol My last nam Is Waters now and ppl Still mess it up lol. How do you mess up Waters
    kyheavensmom

Answer by kyheavensmom at 10:23 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Do ya'll realize your giving out last names??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:34 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Shumate is my maiden name.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:35 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• My maiden name was Cunningham... but i swear 75 percent of the time i got cummingham or cummings... When i was in high school there was a teacher named cummings and so many people thought we were related! It used to drive me crazy!
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 10:35 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Our name is said just like it's spelled but people still screw it up all the time...

Navymama

Answer by Navymama at 11:03 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• my first name is screwed up Dalina and my whole life everyone has got it wrong.....
    BBKMommy

Answer by BBKMommy at 11:09 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• My maiden name was Doom.... No joke :) I loved it, but NO ONE wanted to say it right- they always called me Ms. Dome UGH! are u serious! (wow i never give out my name, yet in the last 2 min. ive gave it out twice on these answers! ......
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 11:51 AM on Mar. 13, 2009