What kind of gift should I give my husband for our aniversary?

Ok so I completely forgot that today is our 4 year aniversary. Ineed to get something and it be able to be bought or done today. I'll take any suggestions.

zackaroosmom

Asked by zackaroosmom at 10:04 AM on Mar. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• A new cologne. I just bought my husband Tom Ford because he'd been mentioning how great it smelled. He also wears Dolce Gabanna...totally worth it.
    Tickets to a game or two of his favorite local team
    socks & underwear ;-) They like that stuff
    Tools
    Gift card to Home Depot
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 10:07 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• okay this is what you do. You go out by a gift card to a place that he likes buy ur self some sexy outfit when the kid is in bed tonight and ur hubby is sitting there watching tv....get all dressed up and tape the gift card to ur boob and go and seduce him...plus he will think that u forgot and it will be a good surprise...and plus who dont like sex lol
    BBKMommy

Answer by BBKMommy at 10:07 AM on Mar. 13, 2009