I NEED A SON

I have three girls and i need a son, can anybody here give me a guide on how to be pregnant for a boy. Please am so worried and your answers will be highly appreciated. Thanks, Lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:09 AM on Mar. 13, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• There is no guide! banging head into wall

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:10 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• prayingIf He wants you to have a girl thats whats gonna happen.

MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 10:11 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Sorry, but there is nothing you can do to guarantee a boy.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 10:11 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• this may be totally bogus, but my midwife told me if you can track your ovulation then sperm with y chromosomes swim slightly faster than x sperm. So if you want to increase your chance of having more y sperm around your egg first have sex three days before you ovulate to give them the chance to get there first. If you want your chances to be more equal have sex on day one of ovulation so they will all be waiting around together when the egg comes into contact with them...Good luck
    missv66

Answer by missv66 at 10:14 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• There are so many old wives tales as to ways to make sure you have a certain sex. But really until they come up with expensive but foolproof genetic manipulation you cannot guarentee you'll have a girl or boy
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 10:21 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• No gurantees, but I have heard of certain diets that may help alter what you conceive. I would google it and check it out.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 10:29 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• What do you mean "you NEED a son"??? What will you do if you have another girl? Are you just going to keep getting pregnant until you end up with a boy? What message does that send to your daughters? Do you WANT another child? Can you afford to support another child? Why does it have to be a boy?
    Marwill

Answer by Marwill at 10:34 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Thans to you all
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:55 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I've got 3 girls too. I'd like to have a son. But maybe adpotion is the answer.
    lilnivy

Answer by lilnivy at 11:07 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I was wondering if there was a way to "help" be more likely to have a girl or boy so I looked online. A bunch of websites said that there are certain positions like girl on top, and then something about keeping your PH or acid level down bc that kills the boy sperm. The sexual positions have to do with the male sperm being faster but dying sooner and the female sperm swim slower but live longer, so certain positions I guess help the male sperm get there quicker lol
    misspriss_1987

Answer by misspriss_1987 at 11:24 AM on Mar. 13, 2009