WTH?

Is up with all the questions about how can I get him to marry me and I am having a baby to try and keep my SO, WTH do people really feel the need to do this, friggin enjoy your life!

lapcounter

Asked by lapcounter at 10:21 AM on Mar. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I agree. You need to be happy with yourself and not need a man that bad.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 10:27 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Yeah I dont get it. Keep a man who doesnt want to be with you? Not a smart idea.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 10:28 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I am glad you ladies agree, I did not get married until I was 35! I waited until I found the right one, not the pushed one!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 10:30 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I got married at 18. No, I wasn't pregnant or young and stupid...I found "the one" way early. Lucky me! They said it would never last but we'll be married 11 years in May :) Anyhoo...I don't see why anyone would want to "force" a man into marriage. I can't imagine he'd stay long if you did.
    TessaBianca

Answer by TessaBianca at 10:38 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I think that for some reason people think they can force someone to be with them and everything will be oh so "wonderful" and "happy".
    although they dont realize they will never be happy if they try to force someone to be with them
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 10:38 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• People need to realize forcing someone to marry you or be with you will never work because YOU CAN NOT CONTROL SOMEONE'S EMOTIONS!

The only person's emotions you can control is yours, so you better make sure you're happy with who you are first.
    zianneaaliyah

Answer by zianneaaliyah at 10:47 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• So many people long desperately for the white picket fence and happy family. Many MANY people go to any extreme to obtain it, even if it ends up hurting them in the long run. People look for long term happiness by using a short term "solution." Its very very sad. Or the people are extremely disillusioned about what makes a happy family. Some women thinks being married will change things. Some women think that having a baby will make them happy. Unfortunately, nothing can make a person happy except for their own outlook on life.

I find myself being very jealous of the happy families I see. I am alone in it all with DD. Sometimes the jealousy gets to me, and I think: "If I found the right man and got married I could be happy like them." Then I have to remind myself that happiness is what I make it, and only I can make myself happy.
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 10:53 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Hmmm must have missed those questions.

Its too bad people dont think more of themselves tho.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 11:35 AM on Mar. 13, 2009