I have a 2 yr old and I want another one. My husband and I are going to try in august,sept, or october, do you think that is to soon?

Lindz0307

Asked by Lindz0307 at 10:23 AM on Mar. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Unfortunately no one on here can make that decision for you. Only you know your family and what is best for it. Everyone has different opinions on what a good age difference is. And you must take into finances and your overall mental sanity as well. GL!
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 10:24 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• It's not too soon if you can handle it. Remember you'll have two young kids instead of one and that can be stressful. But millions of women have done it. Also make sure you are financially ready as well!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 10:27 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• My kids are 20 months apart. If you are ready for another one, it is not too soon.
    Marwill

Answer by Marwill at 10:31 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I personally don't think that's too soon. Our boys are 2 years and 1 month apart and I am so glad we did it that way. We're going to be TTC this Fall as well...we're starting in September though and we have to stop by February for a couple of months to avoid having another December baby.
    boizmom

Answer by boizmom at 10:35 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• My kids are 17 months apart, so, it wasn't too soon for me!
    maggiemom2000

Answer by maggiemom2000 at 2:13 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I am a psychology student and in my early childhood development class we learned that for the sibling, the best time to have another baby is before they are 18 months or after they are three. Between those ages it's hard on them because they are learning who they are themselves and how they fit into a family.
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 8:21 PM on Mar. 13, 2009