i read that ur cramps can go away after having a baby. is that so? but since i had a baby mine have been worse than ever. its never been this bad.

iLUVmyFF

Asked by iLUVmyFF at 10:47 AM on Mar. 13, 2009 in Health

• I don't believe they go away, If anything they are worse, thats how it is for me too. Espescially the first couple of days!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 10:52 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Before I had children,,I had vary bad cramps..After I had my first child I didn't have them any more. I had my kids 5 1/2 years apart. They started to come back right before I had my second child. They went away after I had her. It took a long time like 5 to 7 years for them to return...But they never were as bad a they were before I had children.

I herd some women never had cramps tell they had kids.

Answer by louise2 at 10:56 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I have had three kids and I do not get cramps any more. I used to have horrible cramps.
    Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 11:07 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Do you mean cramps with your period or cramps RIGHT AFTER you've had your baby. If you just had your baby, you'll have cramps for weeks. It is your uterus shrinking back down to size. If you mean your period - everybody is different. Mine are still there and are probably worse than they were before.
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 11:38 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I have had two kids and still have cramps each month.
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 11:58 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• See that would just be untrue.... My cramps are just as bad as ever.... and I am in my 40's sorry..
    Anonymous

• I've never heard that.

When my period came back after my daughter was born it was really one of the worst I've ever had. I'm NOT looking forward to it coming back after this baby is born.

One issue I had (which I'm really not sure if it's common or not) is using tampons again. Of course, the first few periods I used pads. When I felt I was ready to use tampons again it felt like I was relearning how to use them. I still never got used to them again and then found out I was pregnant. Weird, huh?
    madamekatekate

Answer by madamekatekate at 12:28 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I never had cramps until AFTER I had my baby.
    lalli_lalli

Answer by lalli_lalli at 5:07 PM on Mar. 13, 2009